Saturday, August 16, 2008

Friday And Saturday, oooooohhhh....

Well, Friday was really dull... Sorta. The actual day part was nothing... But later that evening I had sparring practice. The excercises were BRUTAL! And my opponents were awkward...

I'm a white belt, I faced a 15 year old redhead girl with a green belt, a 9 year old runty green belt and a pre-teen purple belt!

The first opponent was good, but let me get some easy hits, the runty kid... I just hit him on the headgear a few times, kicking him would like...kill him. The purple belt kid was fast and furious! Geez...

After that I got a good custom energy drink from a gas station, 70% Vault, 20% Mountain dew, 8% Mango energy drink and 2% energy shot. I went over to my friends house for the night and we had some pizza and played Oblivion on a new account of my creation. It was cool. Slept in until like 12:00 and went home, spent the rest of the day reading " 1985" By Tim Ordin or something like that.

Went to church, went to bible study... Went to Jasons deli and had some chili. Had some ice cream...spit the ice cream on some trees... you know, regular stuff. So now we're at my house and watching Wrestling/playing oblivion.

Until next time, Joshua!

No comments: